EGB Research announces two new prestigious partnerships: now alongside Ducati Motor Holding and GWM Great Wall Motors

EGB Reseach is pleased and proud to announce a major new partnership. From today, in the development of vehicle projects, we will be alongside Ducati Motor Holding and GWM Great Wall Motors. Ducati is proud witness of the Made in Italy, the essence of Italian style is manifested in the lines of each bike. Sinuous, slender and seductive shapes, for a timeless style that becomes an unattainable reference point. Ducati motorcycles represent in over 60 countries around the world the dream of the most passionate motorcyclists.

Great Wall Motor Company Limited is the largest private car manufacturer in China. Founded in 1984, with 10 years of rapid growth, GWM became the largest consecutive taxpayer for 3 years in the city of Baoding. It is among the top 500 companies in China since 2004 and one of the largest brands in the domestic automotive market. GWM sells cars in 60 countries (mostly developing countries) and exports account for about a third of sales. During 2010, Great Wall production was 70% based on commercial and off-road vehicles; the remaining 30% instead represent small cars and small sedans.

From today EGB Reseach is a partner of these two great loyalties, and we are really happy to be one!

Comments are disabled.